Tips and Tricks to mitigate and prevent “Follina”:
- Turn off the preview pane in file explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
- File explorer – go to the View menu tab, if preview pane is highlighted, click it to disable
- Microsoft Outlook –
- File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings,and then select Attachment Handling.
- Click Turn off Attachment Preview
- Always verify the sender of an email.
- Hover over hyperlinks before clicking them to reveal their true location.
- Never open an attachment you are unsure of.